Wanna see how a new island is made? Check out this fantastic show Mother Nature has put on in the middle of the Pacific Ocean in the Solomon Islands. Watch the Kavachi undersea volcano as it erupts underwater. Will it finally make island status?
Van Halen is one of my favorite bands and Alex Van Halen seems to be one of the most under-rated drummers in Rock history – along with Ringo! Jump is straight forward and seems to be pretty simple but there is a lot of interesting stuff going on along with the guitar solo. I really tried to get these bits right!
My official website: http://girls-got-groove.com/
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/girlsgotgroove
Find my first Album Chi Might:
Support me on Patreon and help me to create more and better videos: https://www.patreon.com/sina_drums
#VanHalen #Jump #Sina #DrumCover
Throughout the 1950s, aircraft designers around the world began developing a unique aircraft configuration, called a tail-sitter. Unlike conventional airplanes, tail sitting planes rested on their tails and used engine power alone to lift off the ground before transitioning to vertical flight, and returning to land vertically once again on their tail. The configuration, although technically challenging to develop, would allow aircraft to operate without runways, fundamentally changing how and where air forces could use their aircraft.
In the early 1950s French aerospace firm SNECMA (Société nationale d’études et de construction de moteurs d’aviation) began developing wingless test rigs to prove the viability of the tail sitting concept. At the time, American firms were also developing tail sitting prototypes of their own, But SNECMA would take it a step further by developing a tail sitting aircraft with a highly unconventional annular (cylindrical) wing. The cylindrical wing promised greater efficiency over a conventional wing by eliminating wing-tip vortices. It would also be more compact, further reducing the space needed for vertical take-off and landings. French designers also theorised that a cylindrical wing could eventually be engineered to function as a ramjet engine, propelling the aircraft to supersonic speeds.
The C.450 Coleoptere was constructed in 1958, with tethered flight testing beginning in early 1959. By May, the unconventional plane had achieved its first successful unassisted hover, even reaching altitudes of 800 meters. Despite early successes during flight tests, flaws soon emerged in the aircraft’s design. The Coleoptere proved extremely difficult to pilot. An innovative pilot seat could swivel 90 degrees, but pilots still struggled to judge the aircraft’s distance from the ground while landing. Without a conventional wing to provide resistance, the Coleoptere also had a tendency to slowly spin on its axis.
On July 25, 1959, the Coleoptere performed it’s 9th test flight. This time, the pilot was to transition the aircraft from vertical to horizontal flight, a challenging procedure that would mark a huge milestone for the program. The Coleoptere lifted off successfully, but during its transition, it suddenly became too inclined and slow-moving to maintain altitude. The aircraft started tumbling back to earth as the pilot struggled to regain control, barely managing to eject at the very last minute. The Coleoptere was destroyed.
A second prototype of the Coleoptere would never be built. By the 1960’s it was clear that the tail sitting configuration was a dead-end. It was simply too much of a compromise when it came to payload and range, and far too difficult to pilot. It was clear that vectoring thrust, allowing the aircraft to remain horizontal, was a more practical and safer solution.
Song: “Close My Eyes” – Astroline
Video Game: Kingdom Hearts
“CLOSE MY EYES”
“I close my eyes
I tell you how much I care
Then you smile and say to me
Let me be your destiny
I close my eyes
Baby don’t you understand?
Anything you ask me to
I’ll do everything for you
I’ll never let you go…
I’ll never let you go…
I’ll never let you go…
I’ll never let you go”
Captain Kremmen was a science fiction series created by Kenny Everett for his radio show. When Kenny got his own TV series, he continued with the character, employing animation by Cosgrove Hall Films. This video is all of the segments of Kremmen from series 1, linked together and without the ‘Previously on Kremmen’ intros.
From PC to consoles to mobile, from Xbox to Playstation, from shooters to MMORPs. Which one is your #1? Tell me in the comments, I will update the ranking here below this text from time to time to see which commercial people like the most.
These ads are included:
1. Xbox One with “Invitation”, starring Zachary Quinto and Steven Gerrard, featuring Titanfall, Star Trek into Darkness, Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, and Ryse: Son of Rome (Micrcosoft, TV commercial), Microsoft
2. Bulletstorm by People Can Fly and Epic Games with “Tired of the same old shooters?” from 2012 (TV commercial)
3. Clash of Clans with “Larry” from 2015 (Witch & Skeleton, “Larry, don’t touch that”), Supercell
4. Sony Playstation 4 with “Perfect Day”, featuring Elder Scrolls Online, Driveclub and Killzone: Shadow Fall, music by Lou Reed (Greatness awaits)
5. Bol.com with “Singstar” for Playstation 2 (Stuck in the wrong game?)
6. Game of War: Fire Age with “Office Army” / “Roman Soldiers” (“Outsmart your friends, become legendary”), MZ Machine Zone
7. Game of War: Fire Age with “Campfire Stories” featuring TheLegend27, MZ Machine Zone
8. Boom Beach with “Great Plan”, TV commercial (Come with a plan or live in defeat), Supercell (MMORTS)
9. League of Angels “Paradise Land”, starring Gal Gadot (Youzu Interactive), Riot Games, LoL (MOBA)
10. Mobile Strike with “Party Pooper” starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, MZ Machine Zone
11. World of Warcraft / WoW with “Mohawk Grenade”, starring Mr. T aka Lawrence Tureaud (What’s your game?), Blizzard Entertainment
11.5 World of Warcraft / WoW with “ Knight of Mohawk” / Director, starring Mr. T aka Lawrence Tureaud (What’s your game?), Blizzard Entertainment
The new AXE positioning & TVC concept.
Thanks for watching GMV.
-Halo 4 / Halo 5 gaurdians
-Far Cry 3
-Star Wars Old Republic
-Sniper Elite V2
-FF7 Crisis Core
-Mass Effect 3
-Forza Horizon 2